Dr. Barancin has been a practicing physician since 2003. She recently completed fellowships in gastroenterology, liver disease and endoscopic ultrasound at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Dr. Barancin joined Minnesota Gastroenterology in 2009.
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Biliary and pancreatic disease
- GI oncology
Dr. Barancin has been a presenter at Digestive Disease Week, an annual meeting of GI professionals from around the world. She has published a number of articles, including findings comparing colonoscopy screening outcomes with CT colonography.
- Gastroenterology, 2008
- Internal Medicine, 2003
Education and Training
- Fellowship, Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Wisconsin, Madison WI
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin, WI
- Medical School, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN